The safety of Minocqua Public Library’s patrons and staff is our number one priority. If you or any person in your household is not feeling well or experiencing fever, shortness of breath, a prolonged cough, please remain home for the safety of everyone. Anyone not following established safe policies set forth will be asked to leave immediately and may lose their library privileges.
Library director, as needed, has authority to make changes to patron rules of conduct as health and safety issues arise.
Safe policies include:
- Six feet social distancing must be maintained with anyone who is not a member of your household.
- Prolonged socializing is not permitted at this time.
- The library will operate at a reduced capacity to comply with social distancing requirements.
- Restrictive tape or barriers of any kind may not be removed to accommodate access.
- A face covering is highly encouraged for anyone over the age of 2, unless medical condition prevents its use.
Approved 6/15/2020, 2/15/2021